First you need to know what is important to you, here are some suggestions to consider:
- Made in the USA vs some other country?
- We make everything in the USA
- USA based support or out sourced?
- We always have knowledgeable USA based people
- Warranty: This is a good indicator of how well the unit is built. If they won’t give you a multi-year warranty, then they don’t think it will last, why should
- We offer the longest warranties in the industry, including lifetime!
- Does it conform to ASAE specs.?
- Does it meet industry norms?
- All of our implements exceed industry norms and conform to ASAE specs.
- Price: Can I afford it? Can I afford not to buy it?
- People starting out buying tools tend to be price driven thinking that getting the best price is all that matters, not taking into consideration the above points. All
implements are not built the same; some company re-selling cheap China stuff with a 30-90 day warranty is not going to perform the same as high quality implements. When they break and they will
break; how much time, frustration and money is that going to cost you? Our implements are not cheap, but they are not overpriced either, but they are over-engineered. When you buy from us you have
the peace of mind that we overbuilt and tested our implements so that when you need it, it will work for you. If on the rare occasion something does break, we will ship out your parts the same or
next day. Rest easy, we have your back.
As my grandfather use to say "Long after the sweetness of price is forgotten, the bad taste of poor quality stays around."